It’s time to let your voice be heard! Whether it’s your favorite restaurant, an auto shop with exemplary customer service, or a sole proprietor with an amazing backstory, you can voice your support for businesses that do things right by nominating them as the 2019 Best of Treasure Valley in their category.
The Best of Treasure Valley awards are different because they aren’t just a popularity contest. Winners are chosen by a combination of votes, online reviews, and ratings (from the last calendar year) on Google, Yelp, and Facebook.
To make sure we are comparing apples to apples, there are nine primary categories and 184 subcategories. Businesses will only be competing against one another in their respective subcategories.
Nominations are open until September 12th, 2018. That’s right around the corner, so hurry up and act now! Users that nominate ten or more businesses will be entered into our $500 Amazon GIveaway with 5 chances to win!
All you need is an email address and ten valid nominations to participate.
How It Works
- Nominations for the 2019 Best of Treasure Valley accepted Monday, August 27 – Wednesday, September 12th. Nominations can be made online of the Best of Treasure Valley website.
- The top 10 businesses (determined by number of nominations) in each subcategory will move on to the voting phase.
- Voting will take place from Monday, October 1st – Wednesday, October 31st.
- Finalists will be announced by November 16th.
- Winners will be announced December 4th.
- The Best of Treasure Valley magazine will be published in early 2019, which will feature all the winners.
For more information, please see the FAQ page on our site.