Sorry, tickets are no longer available.
Although we doubled the size of the banquet this year, we sold out even faster than last year… 73 minutes!
Are You a Finalist?
If you’re reading this page, then your company is probably a finalist for the Idaho’s Best™ of 2020 Awards.
In that case… CONGRATULATIONS!
Since we expanded from the Best of Treasure Valley to all of Idaho this year, it’s even more difficult to make it this far. You should be proud of yourself and your company. We are!
Won’t You Celebrate With Us?
In your honor we are hosting the Idaho’s Best™ of 2020 Awards Banquet on the Penthouse level of the Zion’s Bank Building in downtown Boise.
If you made it last year, you already know… We don’t hold anything back! Each ticket you purchase includes:
- Live, Clean Comedy Entertainment
- Delicious Steak or Chicken Dinner
- Tasty Dessert
- Beer and Wine Drink Ticket
- Red Carpet Photo
- Door Prizes (travel, entertainment, etc.)
- Winner Recognition and Award Presentation
- On-Stage Photo Op when Receiving Award
- Swag Bag of Goodies
- And More!
Two Nights of Celebration
To accommodate more finalists, we’re holding the banquet across two nights. This way we avoid jamming everything into one ultra-long night of announcing winner after winner after winner.
So, half the categories will be announced on Tuesday 12/3, and the rest on Wednesday 12/4. To see which night your category will be announced, click here.
Mark Your Calendar
Tuesday, Dec. 3 or Wednesday, Dec. 4
6:00 pm: Doors Open for Drinks and Dinner
6:30 pm: Live Entertainment & Awards Presentation
Event ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Zion’s Bank Building Penthouse
17th Floor, 800 W Main St
Boise, ID 83702
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!
Really, our Awards Banquet wouldn’t be possible without the help of these generous companies:
Who Should Come?
Many companies use this special night to reward their hard working employees. Some even count it as their annual Christmas party!
Seating is limited though. Please respect our request of only buying tickets for finalist company employees and their spouses. Unfortunately this means no friends, neighbors, colleagues, clients, or kids.
What to Wear
It’s a special night and you deserve the recognition for making it as an Idaho’s Best™ Finalist. Go ahead, dress up in the best you’ve got!
Last year we saw some fantastic gowns, suits, and even tuxedos. This will be a night to remember, for sure!
Where to Stay
Coming in from out of town? Or just want to make a stay-cation out of the event? We have you covered! The Inn at 500 Capitol and the Grove Hotel have both graciously offered discounts to attendees for our Awards Banquet:
Contact Jessie Meldrum during the day (208-391-2056 or [email protected]) or Josh Cyr in the afternoons and evenings (208-391-2040 or [email protected]). Mention “Idaho’s Best” for the special run of the house rate of $175 +taxes per night.
Call the hotel directly at 208-489-2222, option 3. Tell them you’re with the “Idaho’s Best” group and you’ll get the special rate of $159 +taxes per night.
Get Your Tickets
NOTE: Even with the expansion, there are not enough seats for every finalist to attend. We suggest purchasing your tickets as soon as you can because we expect to sell out.
Standard Tickets: $55/person – Non-reserved seating
V.I.P. Tickets: Priority reserved seating for sponsors
- Tickets are sold in pairs.
- Maximum 8 Standard Tickets per company. (This may be expanded depending on availability and excludes sponsors.)
- Only parties with a Silver Sponsorship or better will receive reserved seating. All other seating is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Tickets will go on sale at 10:00 am MT based on the schedule below. Be sure to set a reminder for yourself!
- Saturday, 11/2: V.I.P. Tickets included with Sponsorship Packages
- Thursday, 11/7: Early-Bird Access to Standard Tickets (Sponsors Only)
- Tuesday, 11/12: Standard Tickets (Finalists Only)
- Thursday, 11/14: Standard Tickets (Open to Public)
If you’ve read this page and still have questions, we’d love to answer them! Please contact us.