We will update this page as information comes in. If you’re a finalist, check back often!
Yes, We’re Having an In-Person Event!
We surveyed our finalists and the feedback was astounding! In fact, 91% of finalists who replied are on board with having an in-person event.
Your enthusiasm is encouraging, so we are moving forward with our annual event with a handful of modifications.
Idaho businesses have recently taken a hit while massive corporations have flourished. We are Republican and Democrat, but we agree that Idaho businesses are not being well represented by those in power. So, we are foregoing our typical awards banquet to rally together and hopefully grab the attention of our elected officials.
The Idaho’s Best Business Rally
To comply with the Governor’s order, we are changing things up a bit this year. Rather than our typical awards banquet, we are holding a rally to show our local and state leaders that Idaho companies can gather and operate their businesses safely and responsibly.
This is our form of protest for the restrictions currently placed on small business, but by adding a political component, we will remain in compliance with local and state ordinances.
Not our first choice, but like you, we’ve had to make drastic changes to our business. Idaho’s Best is no different.
Below are the details as we currently have them. Stay tuned for updates in the coming days.
- Dates: Evenings of Tue. 2/9/21 and Wed. 2/10/21 – Tentatively, doors will open at 7pm.
- Location: Idaho Center in Nampa
- Red Carpet: Yes, be sure to wear your rhinestone dresses or fancy pants! In other words, this will remain a black-tie event so practice your smile.
- Dinner: Unfortunately we can’t serve dinner this year, but we’ll still provide dessert and booze.
- Business Speaker: Our partnership with the Better Business Bureau is an important one. One of their reps will give us the low down on Idaho’s current business environment.
- Political Speaker: Straight from the Idaho State Capitol, businesswoman and recently elected Rep. Codi Galloway will provide a pro-business address from a politician’s point of view.
- Keynote Speaker: After countless conversations with Idaho businesses in 2020, Idaho’s Best founder Brodie Tyler has a unique perspective you’ll want to hear.
- Presentation of Awards: Absolutely! 2020 was a rough year so get the recognition you really deserve.
- Entertainment: Jeff & Austin will give us a socially-distanced reason to laugh!
- Procedures: We’ve been working with the Southwest District Health to provide as safe of an event as we can.
- Social Distancing: There will be plenty of space to spread out while waiting on the red carpet or getting your drinks. For those of you who thought the tables were too close at last year’s banquet, we’ll make sure there’s ample space between tables, just for you. 😉
- Cleanliness: We will have staff dedicated to sanitizing high-touch areas and keeping things clean.
- Face Masks: Yes, face masks will be required for entry and while you are walking from one area to the next.
Sponsors & Tickets
- Ticket Sales: Tue. 1/19/21 (for Sponsors) and Thu. 1/21/21 for all other finalists. Tickets will go on sale on this page.
- Sponsorships: We will release the sponsorship packages by Tuesday.
- Ticket and Sponsorship Pricing: To be determined but less than last year.
- Available Tickets: To be determined but at least as many as last year.
Your Night to Attend
We are announcing winners for half the categories on 2/9/21 and the rest on 2/10/21. To see which night your category is being announced, see the table on the Finalists page. If for some reason you absolutely cannot make it on your night, please let us know. Depending on how ticket sales progress, we may be able to change it.